tiistai 1. toukokuuta 2012

10 things

I list 10 things that you don't know about me.

1. I'm very VERY shy and afraid to talk with strange people. But on URL I'm very social because I don't have to talk with anybody face to face. I'm afraid to speak in front of the class.

2. I really love to put some spread on the piece of rye bread and then put it in a microwave for 30 seconds. When I take the bread out, it is very slack and tastes soooo good! <3

3. My dance hobbies from past: ballet, hip hop dance, jazz dance, step dance, show dance, modern dance, aesthetic group gymnastics .. The list goes on. And now I'm a belly dancer.

4. When I was in aesthetic group gymnastics, I could do splits and I was very flexible( I was about 5 years old). Now I'm not :'D Even though I'm pretty good belly dancer, I'm not very flexible.

5. I love to talk shit about people who I really hate. But I never say anything that isn't true.. So I just tell the things that are true. :D

6. I'm very lazy to party. If I have to choose: Party or Home, I choose home. I like to party but I don't like to go any bar where I can meet people I hate.

7. I have been bullied at school. Actually, during my ballet years.

8. If you check my mp3, you might find Jennifer Lopez - Papi song... Don't ask why X'DD

9. I have 3 tattoos on my body right now. On summer I will get the fourth one on my ankle.

10. My favorite time of the year is springs and the early autumn. During those seasons, there is not too cold or too hot. I hate summer because I can't wear pvc clothes and winter for same reason.

1 kommentti:

  1. Mä ja mun veli puhutaan paskaa yhestä tyypistä joskus kun siihen on syytä.

    ~Move you body, move you bode~ XD

    VastaaPoista