perjantai 23. maaliskuuta 2012

I'm so stressed!!

I am totally stressed... Because I have sent 8 applications to different kinds of positions. I have also sent application in my old school but this time hairdresser. I have no idea how to deal if I won't get any of those eight jobs in which I put applications. I won't tell you those places because if I fail, I get so sad(especially in my so called "favorite place"). There are clothes shops, grocerys and so on.

Being a cosmetologist is not always easy. If you don't want to be a "businessman" you have to search job many years before you will be employed. But I have made my choise, I don't want anything else so much.. But I don't want to create a firm yet because I want some working experiense more. *sigh*

I really hope that everything will be okay soon..

- Satanica

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti