maanantai 9. tammikuuta 2012

Silver Fang - The salt of my life

So, I promised that I will tell you about my biggest hero in my whole life - Silver Fang(Ginga Nagareboshi Gin). It has been my favorite anime(I HATE ANIME AND MANGA but this one is the one I love till death!) since I was 2-years-old. My uncle had the finnish dubbed versions of Silver Fang and I have watched and played it through my whole childhood.

I was on the 6th grade at school when I heard that Silver Fang is also a manga - not only an anime. I found out that Silver Fang has a son - Weed. I get very interested about that and I and my friend decided to create our own "ginga" charachters. There were so many charachters which we made - and we played in few roleplaying games with our charachters. I have written some novels which tells about my charachters and their life - there are about 50 books(some of them are made with my friends) and the books are FAT.
Few my favorite "own made characthers" were Jakiya(the yellow-white akita who had a lot of scars over his body) and Sanityreaper(it reminded a bit a koga dog but she had many different colors in her hair).

I didnt't answer the question WHY I love Ginga seriers so much. Well, the reason is that Silver Fang is very brave and lojal to his friends and he is nice even for his enemies. He is fair too - he is that kind of person that I would like to be. And of course, I love dogs.
Here is my Ginga things(not the dog in the middle). It is a small collection now, but I will buy every of the Silver Fang mangas and Weed mangas too.

The Ginga collection:
- Silver Fang videos 1-4
- Silver Fang DVD with unseen moments
- Ginga Densetsu Weed DVDs 1,2 and 8
- Weed figures Sniper, Weed, Hiro
- Ginga Dentsetsu Riki manga
- Weed mangas 1-4(3 in English and part 4 in Japan)
- Silver Fang mangas 1,3,17,18 (in Finnish)
- Meteor Gin(Silver Fang "information" book")

1 kommentti:

  1. Heippa!
    Sie tyrkkäsit tuosta takista kyselyn (jonka poistit? :) En tierä tarkoituksella vaiko miten, mutta jos oot kiinnostunut lipparin bio threat-takista niin se lähtee tosiaan 53 eurolla ilman erillisiä postimaksuja. Varaaminen onnistuu myös ensi kuulle, jos sen haluat lunastaa. :)

    VastaaPoista